I got healing from Moon Shadow (my cat) last night as usual. She comes in in the middle of the night and sits on my pillow and waits for me to get in position. I lay on my stomach with my hand under my face so my arm sticks out. She stands on my arm and lays across my neck and does her claws on my back while purring for quite some time then she stays there just for a bit after she is done purring and then leaves. This happens almost every night.
Yesterday while driving we saw this truck kept stopping and their plate was from Louisiana so when they pulled over after the Beaver bridge we thought we would ask if they needed any help, thinking they may be lost. Well when I asked the woman if she needed any help she said “yes, I need some healing on my shoulder”. (not at all what I expected) so I did some Reiki on her shoulder and we talked for awhile until her shoulder felt better then we went on our way. Roadside Reiki at your service! I asked her how she knew I was a healer and she said she didn’t, she just answered my question about needing help.
This is just another way that the Universe is telling me that I am one right path. Thank you for this confirmation and the opportunity to meet another interesting person that follows her intuition.
I am now starting my healing work using crystals with the 7 Chakras. So I thought I would do my best in explaining the Chakras, where they are located, what they are connected to, their color and some things you can do to heal that Chakra. A Chakra may need healing if you are having problems in the areas of the Chakra and sometimes you may even be attracted to that color as your body tries to heal. Your body knows what to do and will try to direct you in the right way but we are so disconnected from our bodies we don’t listen to what it is trying to tell us.
With the crystal healing we can give each Chakra a boost to encourage the things we need to work on will show themselves more readily, so that we can deal with them before they get way out of alignment.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body.
1. Root or Base Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Connect to: Survival issues such as money, and food. Family interaction and Religious upbringing.
- Color: Red or Black
- Healing: Do things that ground you like imagine you have roots coming out of your legs and they go down to the center of the earth wrap around the core and then come up and wrap around your legs. Walk around on the ground barefoot. Do household chores like cooking and cleaning. Re-examining your believe system. Eating red colored foods.
2. Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel.
- Connect to: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality, creativity.
- Color: Orange
- Healing: Be adventurous, do something different, take a walk in nature, explore. Eat orange colored foods.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be in-control of our lives and confident.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Connect to: power center, self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
- Color: Yellow
- Healing: Dancing, get those hips moving! Eating yellow foods.
4. Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
- Location: Center of chest just above heart.
- Connect to: Love, joy, inner peace.
- Color: Green or Pink
- Healing options: Love, love, love. And more love opening up your heart to others. Eating green foods.
5. Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
- Location: Throat.
- Connect to: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
- Color: Light Blue
- Healing options: Singing and Chanting. Drinking juices and eating fruits and honey.
6. Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
- Connect to: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
- Color: Violet, Indigo or Purple
- Healing options: Eye exercises, using your imagination and eating purple foods and chocolate.
7. Crown Chakra - Represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Connect to: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
- Color: White or Violet or Purple
- Healing options: Running or just being in the sun and breathing fresh clean air. (foods are not used for the spiritual)
I’ve been quiet lately. I have been working on the new shapeshifting me! I just completed my first crystal healing workshop! I received complements that I was a good teacher. It was a 3 hour workshop that I did outside at Sweet Surrender Crystal Mine in Mt. Ida, Arkansas. My host was Monica and she was wonderful. We did crystal digging in the morning and then my class was in the afternoon. I had 4 students and that was just perfect. They all got to experience the energy of the healing crystals.
I’ve been thinking about community. What is community? This newsletter is a community, your family is a community, your neighborhood is a community, your town or city is a community, this planet is a community. We all want to live in a positive community. We look and the wars and violence in the world and we feel overwhelmed with the great task of fixing all that is negative on the planet. We want to do something to help Syria, well go hug your neighbor!
We need to think along the lines of “As above, so below.” Have faith that if we do something small in one of our close communities it will expand 10 fold to our larger communities. So if you have a neighbor that has been out of work and you know that $20 would be a great help to him, and you can spare $20, give it to him. Maybe there is someone in your church that you know is recently divorced, lend your ear for a ½ hour. Someone with a 2 year old that needs a break or someone caring for an elderly person babysit or take them dinner, but give them a break. Everyone knows someone that can use some help of some kind. It doesn’t have to be large, it can even be a hug or a smile. The point is just do it, and have the faith that it will be expanded 10 fold. That is what we can do to help in Syria or in any corner of the world. It has to start at home with you, that is the only way it can work.
Did someone make you angry? Don’t get all up in their face, that is just spreading the anger. Talk calmly, AND listen maybe you heard them wrong or maybe they didn’t understand you. The only way to find out is to talk. Find other ways of diffusing your anger. That is the only way to stop wars. War is just anger and greed to the 10th degree. So you learn to deal with it on your smaller easier to handle level and let the “as above, so below” 10 fold rule take care of the bigger picture, have faith in knowing that it will and it will.
I saw the movie “Now you see me” last night and it really showed be about the power of suggestion, and the power of faith. It is a good movie.